- East Bengal pips Royal Wahingdoh
- Dempo down lacklustre East Bengal
- East Bengal win in U-19 I League
- Bhaichung felicitated by East Bengal
- East Bengal U-19 clinch win
- PRACTICE SESSION STARTS AFTER THE BREAK
- KEB PLAYERS PERFORMANCE IN ISL
- KEB Players in the ISL
- Facebook Milestone For East Bengal
- East Bengal crowned CFL Champions
- East Bengal rout SAI East Zone
- East Bengal trounce Police AC
- East Bengal beat Southern Samity
- Kingfisher East Bengal rout Army XI
- East Bengal thrash arch rivals Mohun Bagan in CFL
- East Bengal rise to Ice Bucket Challenge
- East Bengal granted AFC License
- East Bengal to play in AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Inspectors visit Kingfisher East Bengal
- East Bengal held by Kalighat MS
Posted on 01/12/14 by Kingfisher East Bengal
After the Calcutta Football League win there was a month long break in training sessions of the Kingfisher East Bengal team.
Many of the Kingfisher East Bengal players are currently taking part in Indian Super League, but preparations have begun in full earnest after the break with the players who are not taking part in ISL.
One man on the sideline stays more focused than anyone else – Head Coach Mr. Armando Colaco. He takes note and the next moment, he screams - Man on, run, attack and so on...
Besides fitness training and physical conditioning the team is playing regularly practice matches with the club’s U-17 & U-19 team.
The team also played practice matches with District XI’s comprising of players from other clubs of Premier Division which they won and also played a match with Premier side Mohammedan SC’s full team which they lost.
The practice sessions will continue and the team is also waiting for the players playing in ISL to join the team after the Indian Super League ends to start preparation for the Federation Cup.