- East Bengal pips Royal Wahingdoh
- Dempo down lacklustre East Bengal
- East Bengal win in U-19 I League
- Bhaichung felicitated by East Bengal
- East Bengal U-19 clinch win
- PRACTICE SESSION STARTS AFTER THE BREAK
- KEB PLAYERS PERFORMANCE IN ISL
- KEB Players in the ISL
- Facebook Milestone For East Bengal
- East Bengal crowned CFL Champions
- East Bengal rout SAI East Zone
- East Bengal trounce Police AC
- East Bengal beat Southern Samity
- Kingfisher East Bengal rout Army XI
- East Bengal thrash arch rivals Mohun Bagan in CFL
- East Bengal rise to Ice Bucket Challenge
- East Bengal granted AFC License
- East Bengal to play in AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Inspectors visit Kingfisher East Bengal
- East Bengal held by Kalighat MS
Posted on 30/08/14 by Kingfisher East Bengal
Kingfisher East Bengal along with three other I League clubs were nominated for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by I League outfit Pune FC.
Kingfisher East Bengal became the first among the four clubs nominated by Pune FC to accept the challenge and in turn Kingfisher East Bengal nominated Atletico de Kolkata, cricketer Sourav Ganguly and Shillong Lajong FC to follow suit.
The Ice Bucket challenge was done at East Bengal ground after the training session today.
Coach Armando Colaco nominated Atletico de Kolkata, cricketer Sourav Ganguly and Shillong Lajong FC to follow suit.
After that Captain Harmanjyot Khabra, Vice Captain Gurwinder Singh, Robert Lalthlamuana, Abhishek Das, Subodh Kumar and Leo Bertos sat on the chair at the ground while Deepak Mondal, Abhra Mondal, Safar Sardar, Baljit Sahni, Md. Rafique and Cavin Lobo dumped a bucket of ice water over their heads to raise awareness about Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), commonly called Lou Gehrig's disease.
Kingfisher East Bengal support the noble cause... rise to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and also pledge a donation to ALS Association.