- East Bengal pips Royal Wahingdoh
- Dempo down lacklustre East Bengal
- East Bengal win in U-19 I League
- Bhaichung felicitated by East Bengal
- East Bengal U-19 clinch win
- PRACTICE SESSION STARTS AFTER THE BREAK
- KEB PLAYERS PERFORMANCE IN ISL
- KEB Players in the ISL
- Facebook Milestone For East Bengal
- East Bengal crowned CFL Champions
- East Bengal rout SAI East Zone
- East Bengal trounce Police AC
- East Bengal beat Southern Samity
- Kingfisher East Bengal rout Army XI
- East Bengal thrash arch rivals Mohun Bagan in CFL
- East Bengal rise to Ice Bucket Challenge
- East Bengal granted AFC License
- East Bengal to play in AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Inspectors visit Kingfisher East Bengal
- East Bengal held by Kalighat MS
Posted on 28/08/14 by Kingfisher East Bengal
Kingfisher East Bengal was visited by AFC inspectors who carried out checks as part of the AFC club licensing criteria, on Thursday.
The experts took a close look at the training ground facilities at East Bengal ground, Age-Group teams before heading to the East Bengal Club tent to carry out interviews of the staff and coaches.
The criteria which was being assessed was Infrastructure, Sporting, Youth Development (Age-group teams), financial, and personnel/administrative.
Head of AFC research and support services Steve Kim presented AFC’s new regulations for participation in AFC competitions. He was accompanied by AFC Manager of Accounts Kevin Org and AFC Head of Club Licensing Mahajan Nair.
I-League CEO Sunando Dhar and I-League club li were also present on behalf of the AIFF.