- Bhaichung felicitated by East Bengal
- East Bengal U-19 clinch win
- ZICO VISITS EAST BENGAL CLUB
- PRACTICE SESSION STARTS AFTER THE BREAK
- KEB PLAYERS PERFORMANCE IN ISL
- KEB Players in the ISL
- Facebook Milestone For East Bengal
- East Bengal crowned CFL Champions
- East Bengal rout SAI East Zone
- East Bengal trounce Police AC
- East Bengal beat Southern Samity
- Kingfisher East Bengal rout Army XI
- East Bengal thrash arch rivals Mohun Bagan in CFL
- East Bengal rise to Ice Bucket Challenge
- East Bengal granted AFC License
- East Bengal to play in AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Inspectors visit Kingfisher East Bengal
- East Bengal held by Kalighat MS
- TOI REVIEW - FOOTBALL ALMANAC
- Kingfisher East Bengal edge past Aryan
Posted on 21/06/13 by ebfc
Kingfisher East Bengal defender Uga Okpara was voted the Best Defender of I-League.
Okpara was chosen as winners after voting from all the Coaches and Captains of I-League Clubs.
Uga who has been a rock in defence for the red & golds is often termed as the Chinese Wall by the fans. Okpara began his career with Enyimba International FC and captained the team to victories in the 2002 and 2003 African Champions League. For two years, Okpara was the Vice Captain of the Nigeria national beach soccer team and represented the team at FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup 2005 and 2007. On October, 2009 he switched over to Kingfisher East Bengal and continuing for the red & golds..