- Rabindra Jayanti Celebrated
- East Bengal thrash Yangon United
- Rabindra Jayanti Celebrations
- East Bengal v Yangon United
- East Bengal lose to Shillong Lajong
- East Bengal win against CC & FC
- East Bengal make merry against USFC
- Pre-Centenary Star Night Celebration
- East Bengal play 2-2 draw with Dempo
- EAST BENGAL CREATE HISTORY IN AFC CUP
- East Bengal face Sai Gon in AFC Cup
- East Bengal held by Selangor
- East Bengal face Selangor in Malaysia
- Subho Poila Baisakh
- East Bengal held by Sporting Goa
- Welcome Members and Fans
- Trevor Morgan Interview
- East Bengal edge past Tampines Rovers
- East Bengal face Tampines at Home
Posted on 11/07/12 by Kingfisher East Bengal
The training session mainly concentrated on jogging, physical conditioning. The pre-season conditioning will be on the ground for the coming few days and in the next week the team is likely to proceed to Kalyani for a week’s training session at the facilities there.
Kingfisher East Bengal players jogging at the East Bengal ground during their first day at pre-season conditioning training. Coach Trevor Morgan gave more importance on the physical training on the first day and the training will continue. Most of the players joined today's session and more players to join in the coming days.
Fans in large numbers came to watch the training session and the Coach and players were greeted with flower bouquets by the Official Fan Club of East Bengal "TIGERS ON FIELD"