- Rabindra Jayanti Celebrated
- East Bengal thrash Yangon United
- Rabindra Jayanti Celebrations
- East Bengal v Yangon United
- East Bengal lose to Shillong Lajong
- East Bengal win against CC & FC
- East Bengal make merry against USFC
- Pre-Centenary Star Night Celebration
- East Bengal play 2-2 draw with Dempo
- EAST BENGAL CREATE HISTORY IN AFC CUP
- East Bengal face Sai Gon in AFC Cup
- East Bengal held by Selangor
- East Bengal face Selangor in Malaysia
- Subho Poila Baisakh
- East Bengal held by Sporting Goa
- Welcome Members and Fans
- Trevor Morgan Interview
- East Bengal edge past Tampines Rovers
- East Bengal face Tampines at Home
Posted on 06/07/12 by Kingfisher East Bengal
The finals of the Kolkata Goalz Cup was held at the East Bengal ground today and the results are undernoted below:
Under 15 Category
East Bengal Club - 0(3) - 0(2) - Mohammedan Sporting Club
East Bengal Club won on penalty shoot out.
Under 18 Category
George Telegraph SC - 2-0 - East Bengal Club
The Winners Trophy in the U-15 category was given away by Shri Sovan Chatterjee- Honble Mayor of Kolkata.
The runners up trophy in the U-18 category was given away by Mr Sanjay Wadhwani- Deputy High Commissioner of United Kingdom at Kolkata.
The individual medals were distributed by Shri Santi Ranjan Das Gupta-Asst General Secretary. Others who addressed the gathering were Shri Debashis Kumar - Member Mayor in Council, Shri Debashis Roy Additional Commissioner of Police, Mrs Sujata Sen-Director British Council and Shri Kalyan Majumdar- Hony. General Secretary,East Bengal Club.
About Kolkata Goalz
Kolkata Goalz is a new strand of the Premier League and British Council’s hugely successful Premier Skills programme, which uses football as a tool to engage with and develop the skills of young people. It is inspired by and modelled on the groundbreaking Kickz programme in the UK, a partnership between the Premier League and Metropolitan Police that targets youth at risk in deprived parts of UK. In Kolkata, the project has been launched by the Premier League and the British Council with the Kolkata Police, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, All India Football Federation and Indian Football Association(W.B.)