- East Bengal suffer back to back loss
- East Bengal lose to Churchill
- Payne Brace Seals Pole For Red & Golds
- East Bengal thrash Bengaluru
- East Bengal lost to Aizawl
- East Bengal play 1-1 draw with Lajong
- HONOURS EVEN IN I LEAGUE DERBY
- NOTICE / CORRIGENDUM
- Shyam Steel is the New Co-Sponsor
- East Bengal crush Chennai City
- Derby Tickets for Members
- East Bengal break Mumbai FC jinx
- East Bengal steamroll Minerva
- Red & Golds clinch win against the Blues
- East Bengal 'two' good for Churchill Brothers
- East Bengal edge past Shivajians
- East Bengal play 1-1 draw with Aizawl FC
- East Bengal face Aizawl FC in I League opener
- #ILOVEUNITED ENTRY PASS
- Ivan Bukenya joins East Bengal
Posted on 03/12/16 by Kingfisher East Bengal
East Bengal have roped in Ugandan defender Ivan Bukenya till the end of the season. Bukenya, who last turned out for South African side Kaizer Chiefs, had played against East Bengal in Kolkata in an AFC Cup match in 2012 for Arbil SC of Iraq.
The tall defender is also confident about winning silverware for his new club. “I am confident about winning as wherever I have gone, I have won,“ he said at the club tent on Saturday.
A minute's silence was observed at the press meet in the memory of the players, coaches and support staff of Brazilian side Chapecoense who died in a plane crash recently.