- East Bengal rope in Leo Bertos as Marquee player
- East Bengal kicks off their pre-season training
- Goan domination over, Kolkata continues to wait for title
- World Cup Seminar at Club Tent
- East Bengal fulfills Licensing Criteria
- Armando Colaco to remain as East Bengal coach
- Football Almanac to be sold from Club Tent
- Ranti Martins inks deal with East Bengal
- East Bengal Finish Runners-Up
- East Bengal edge past Pune FC
- East Bengal lose to Churchill
- East Bengal outplay Pune FC
- East Bengal breeze past Mohammedan SC
- East Bengal beat Sporting Goa
- East Bengal held by Mumbai FC
- East Bengal thrash Rangdajied
- East Bengal held by Lajong
- EAST BENGAL CLUB - NOTICE
- East Bengal edge past Mohammedan SC
- Dan Magness perfoms Jugglery at the Kolkata Derby
Posted on 03/10/12 by Kingfisher East Bengal
IMG-Reliance signs long-term broadcast deal with Ten Sports awarding I-League telecast rights for three years starting fiscal 2012-13 & Federation Cup rights for 2013 and 2014
IMG-Reliance, the commercial partner of All India Football Federation (AIFF), today (October 3, 2012) announced a three-year deal, contracting Ten Sports to broadcast I-League and Federation Cup competitions across various platforms, such as Television, IPTV, DTH, HITS, Internet TV and Mobile.
As part of this deal, TEN Sports will broadcast the I-League competition through its football channel TEN Action, for three consecutive seasons starting 2012-13 season.
With the I-League competition kicking off on October 6, 2012, Ten Action will telecast 75 live and delayed matches throughout the season. Football fans across the country can catch the inaugural day action between Pailan Arrows vs Mumbai FC to be played at Kolkata at 2.30 pm and Dempo SC vs Churchill Brothers to be played at Goa at 5.30 pm.
Ten Action also has the mandate for telecasting the Federation Cup competition for the next two seasons starting 2013.