- East Bengal crowned CFL Champions
- East Bengal rout SAI East Zone
- East Bengal trounce Police AC
- East Bengal beat Southern Samity
- Kingfisher East Bengal rout Army XI
- East Bengal thrash arch rivals Mohun Bagan in CFL
- East Bengal rise to Ice Bucket Challenge
- East Bengal granted AFC License
- East Bengal to play in AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Inspectors visit Kingfisher East Bengal
- East Bengal held by Kalighat MS
- TOI REVIEW - FOOTBALL ALMANAC
- Kingfisher East Bengal edge past Aryan
- East Bengal thrash B.N.R.
- CFL MATCH ABANDONED
- East Bengal lose to Mohammedan in CFL
- East Bengal Team unveiled in South City Mall
- KINGFISHER EAST BENGAL ROPES IN DUDU
- East Bengal rope in Leo Bertos as Marquee player
- East Bengal kicks off their pre-season training
Posted on 03/10/12 by Kingfisher East Bengal
IMG-Reliance signs long-term broadcast deal with Ten Sports awarding I-League telecast rights for three years starting fiscal 2012-13 & Federation Cup rights for 2013 and 2014
IMG-Reliance, the commercial partner of All India Football Federation (AIFF), today (October 3, 2012) announced a three-year deal, contracting Ten Sports to broadcast I-League and Federation Cup competitions across various platforms, such as Television, IPTV, DTH, HITS, Internet TV and Mobile.
As part of this deal, TEN Sports will broadcast the I-League competition through its football channel TEN Action, for three consecutive seasons starting 2012-13 season.
With the I-League competition kicking off on October 6, 2012, Ten Action will telecast 75 live and delayed matches throughout the season. Football fans across the country can catch the inaugural day action between Pailan Arrows vs Mumbai FC to be played at Kolkata at 2.30 pm and Dempo SC vs Churchill Brothers to be played at Goa at 5.30 pm.
Ten Action also has the mandate for telecasting the Federation Cup competition for the next two seasons starting 2013.