- East Bengal rout Shillong Lajong
- East Bengal down spirited Aizawl FC
- East Bengal lose to Bengaluru FC
- East Bengal pips Shivajians
- DSK Shivajians Match Tickets
- Honours Even in I League Derby
- East Bengal held by Mumbai FC
- East Bengal tame Sporting Goa
- Hero I League Official Launch
- Rehnesh & Sanju to don red & gold
- East Bengal lost to Chittagong Abahani
- East Bengal reach Final
- East Bengal reach Semifinals
- East Bengal beat Karachi Electric
- East Bengal edge past Chittagong Abahani
- East Bengal pooled in Group B
- A Sublime Romantic Saga
- East Bengal No.74 in AFC Rankings
- East Bengal unbeaten Champions
- East Bengal crush Mohun Bagan to win bragging rights
Posted on 09/02/16 by Kingfisher East Bengal
Kingfisher East Bengal riding on a brilliant hatrick by Ranti Martins climbed to the pole position of the I League when they routed Lajong FC 4-0 at Vidyasagar Krirangan, Barasat today evening.
Kingfisher East Bengal now have 14 points from seven matches. Ranti Martins became the first East Bengal player to score a hattrick in the first half in NFL/I League matches.
Ranti opened the scoring in 17th minute when he converted of a perfect assist from Sanju Pradhan. He doubled the lead nine minutes later when he scored with a brilliant shot from nearly 25 yards Ranty completed his record breaking hattrick in the 37th minute after playing quick one two with Mohammed Rafique.
Bikash Jairu who also had a splendid match completed the scoring in the 52nd minute of a pile driver of a Rafique assist. K. Singh of Lajong FC got the marching orders after a double yellow in the 82nd minute and Lajong were down to 10 men for the balance period.
Bikash Jairu was adjudged Man of the Match.
KINGFISHER EAST BENGAL: Luis Barreto, Rahul Bheke, Arnab Mondal, Bello Rasaq, Saumik Dey, Sanju Pradhan (Dong Hyun Do-76'), Bernard Mendy (Joaquim Abranches - 88'), Mehtab Hossein (Cavin Lobo-65'), Mohammed Rafique, Ranti Martins